“A horse is like a violin.
First it must be tuned, and when tuned, it must be accurately played.”
Riding is about transferring knowledge, putting skills into motion, and is individually focused. Coaching is about creating an ongoing process and plan, which is developed to help all the individuals on the team achieve full potential.
The Advantage Equestrian coaching program was formulated to help a coach build a process and cultural environment that will unlock and unleash the full potential of the team.
will learn how to:
- Assess the ideal team player
– Pre-recruitment assessment
– Develop the high-performance team
- Build and implement a championship culture
- Develop the high-performance captain
– Develop a pre and post-performance process
Click here to check for an upcoming coaches program. Or contact
to inquire about a private coaching session.
Our mission is to help riders competing in equestrian sports gain a competitive advantage by refining their communication skills with a horse partner so that both horse and rider succeed.