“A horse will never tire of a rider who possesses both tact and sensitivity because he will never be pushed beyond his possibilities.”
Collegiate Equestrian Prep is a highly-focused, one-of-a kind preparatory training program for prospective college equestrians who aspire to compete in the sport of NCEA Collegiate Equestrian competition format, as well as IEA or IHSA competitions. Learn from a 12-time NCEA and NCAA National Champion coach coupled with a unique high-performance training program to gain a significant competitive advantage.
In this two-day clinic you will leave with a greater understanding and strong foundation on the how to unlock and unleash the highest potential for you and your equine partner.
• Helping riders navigate the world of the NCEA Collegiate Equestrian competition format
• Simplifying the complexities of riding unfamiliar horses
• Learning communication tools to unlock and unleash individual and equine potential
• How to enhance team performance
• Discover the process of college recruiting, including an understanding of NCAA rules and regulations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Girls ages 13-18 interested in competing in equestrian competition at the collegiate level and a parent or guardian.
• For health & safety purposes, all clinic participants should have advanced show experience.
Our mission is to help riders competing in equestrian sports gain a competitive advantage by refining their communication skills with a horse partner so that both horse and rider succeed.